Wearing a shield would help children remember not to touch their faces, Children at not one of the groups most at risk from coronavirus, but it is understood that they can catch the illness and pass it on to more vulnerable people and adults.
1) Clear Face shield visor can be easily cleaned with water or disinfectant. Ultimate sun protection, scratch resistance, blocking more than 98% of harmful dust.
2) High-density polyethylene casing, which prevents chemicals, saliva droplets, and paints from splashing into your eyes and your face is protected well.
3) Safe and comfortable, the full face protective cap provides more all-round coverage and protects the face from saliva flying into the air.
4) Plastic face shield has a fully adjustable head harness that moves up and down easily and fits comfortably with most goggles and respirators.
5) Extremely lightweight and can be used in various situations, such as laboratory work, woodworking, mowing, gardening, drilling, sanding, welding, outdoor sports, etc.